GoArt! creative Berlin
GoArt! introduces you to the creative Berlin: art, architecture, design, fashion, food, and lifestyle
BERLIN'S POPULAR ART SCENE. GALLERY TOURS & STUDIO VISITS
Along with its intriguing history, Berlin offers visitors the opportunity to witness an energetic multi-cultural metropolis with new trends in contemporary art, museums, and galleries.
Featuring about 350 galleries for contemporary art, large events such as the Berlin Biennale, Art Week, and Gallery Weekend – a must see for art lovers – Berlin is home to over 20,000 (inter)national artists. We offer exclusive gallery tours, museum visits, graffiti and stencil workshops, gallery receptions, private studio visits and many more.
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN TOURS. URBAN DEVELOPMENT
Berlin’s unique dynamics can largely be attributed to both its historic relevance and the urban development which took place after the fall of the (Berlin) wall and can best be seen in the use and re-use of formerly abandoned areas and buildings by internationally acclaimed architects showcasing their skills at these exceptional locations.
This unique mixture of old and new is Berlin’s secret: formerly unused areas – some of great historical significance – have been transformed into cultural meeting places. Ask for architectural design workshops, talks with experts about landscape architecture and urban development, architectural city tours or hands-on courses.
AVANT-GARDE DESIGN MADE IN BERLIN. FASHION WEEK & DMY
"Made in Berlin" sets international trends. The city’s fashion and lifestyle sectors keep expanding. About 800 labels currently originate in Berlin – from upcycling to high fashion. Sustainability in product, furniture, and interior design is one of the most prominent issues determining the creative scene.
Twice a year, together with DMY Berlin, Berlin Fashion Week draws an international crowd of buyers, journalists, and aficionados. Newcomers, innovators, and established brands – everyone wants to present their new lines in Germany’s capital. Interested in fashion sketching courses, private presentations, runway shows, designer talks or studio visits? Please contact us.
FOOD & LIFESTYLE. FROM CREATIVE STREET FOOD TO MICHELIN STAR
Berlin is a culinary center. You will find internationally renowned restaurants and celebrity chefs from street food to Michelin star, innovative cooking styles, street food, the cuisine of many nations. Berliners are also fans of pop-up kitchens, urban gardens and endeavors of harvesting and preparing environmentally friendly food.
We introduce you to artists, craftsmen, restaurateurs, and shop keepers who live and work in Berlin and offer you innovative gourmet workshops, food tastings and tours as well as creative cooking experiences.
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
The GoArt! team is dedicated to exploring art, history, culture, and daily life in modern-day Berlin. Our tours and corporate events are custom designed to meet your interests and needs. Tours can include visits to important historic and cultural sites, museums devoted to particular periods or forms of art, private studios, and galleries. We lead you to interesting Berlin neighborhoods, public spaces, shops, restaurants, or recreational facilities.
Our events are always private. Our intention is that, wherever we go, you will get a sense of the rhythm and texture of the surrounding area. We welcome all your questions and value your input as we plan your visit.
GoArt! arranges multi-day group visits, incentives and side programs for business travelers in the context of trade fairs and conferences including all requested program components such as tickets, transfers, catering etc.
EXPLORE TOGETHER WITH GOART!
- Prominent modern architects and the new Berlin – Kohlhoff tower with panoramic view of Potsdamer Platz
- The New Museum restored by David Chipperfield housing the famous Nefertiti bust on Museum Island (Unesco World Heritage)
- Unique venue of Gallery König in the former church St. Agnes in Kreuzberg
- Art, fashion and lifestyle in the Jewish-shaped Barn District
- Berlin’s new government district – “Band des Bundes” by Schultes and Frank
- The “Kulturbrauerei” (brewery of culture) with Green Living, Berlin’s first showroom for sustainable furniture
- BIKINI BERLIN, the city’s first concept mall
- Sustainable Kreuzberg – Aufbauhaus, Prinzessinnengarten and Markthalle 9
- New gallery and fashion district on Potsdamer Street – e.g. Blain Southern, Esther Schipper, Murkudis
- The Barberini art museum opened in Potsdam in 2017 showing modern classics
- New Julia Stoschek Collection for video art
- Creative food concepts and steet food tours